Care for Body, Mind & Soul
Empowering Youth requires first and foremost a healthy body, a peaceful mind and a connection with the higher self. Through our youth activities, we aim to provide young people with the most important foundation for a happy life.
By volunteering on the farm, volunteers have the opportunity to learn about and apply the main areas of a self-sufficient life, connect with animals and nature, attend different seminars, work on individual projects, prepare delicious and vegetarian dishes, learn exciting content based on Vedic knowledge and participate in kirtans.
- Learn how to grow our own food according to Permaculture Principles.
- Learn how to prepare healthy and nutritious meals.
- Bring more awareness about sleeping quality.
- Appropriate and comfortable Accommodation.
- Learn and experiment the benefits of a Vegetarian diet.
- Find the right balance between work and free time.
- Caring and supporting community.
- Quiet and peaceful place close to nature and animals.
- Dedicated and trustful mentor for personal development.
- Activities and expeditions (music instruments, books, computers, wifi, games, seminars, visits, festivals, TV…)
- Meaningful time for reflexion
- Mantra meditation.
- Seminars and lectures about spirituality.
- Vedic culture in a day to day life
- Spiritual bond between community members.
- Reconnection with nature (forests, animals, plants etc.).
- Emotional Intelligence Practice
A meaningful lifestyle
- Learning skills
- Using skills
- Teaching skills
- Personal meditation
- Group meditation
- Vedic philosophy
- Exchanging knowledge
The learning activities are designed to strengthen the following areas: personal leadership and management, autonomy and social skills (solidarity, tolerance, inclusion), resilience and coping ability (learn how to deal with challenges), employability, starting and running a business and spiritual science (realize oneself and one's potential).
Simple Living – High Thinking
Phone: +46 76-823 38 33